Books N Movies Rants

Started as a blog of a father trying to create the perfect list of books and movies that his son should read and watch. Now it is that and some general rants. Scroll down for the lists. If you have a list of 10 books and 10 movies please send it to me.

September 07, 2005

A Buddy's Blogg

My best friend, and Best Man at my wedding, has finally started a blogg. Besides being an great guy, he is probably my favorite writer. I have saved just about every email he has sent me and they still make me laugh and think.

I suggest you keep and eye one it for both good laughs and strange connections.

It is called A Spectators Account and here is the link:

http://spectatorsaccount.blogspot.com/


Here is a quote from an email he sent me years ago when I was depressed about some money issues:

Lament, shmament. Money comes, money goes. You got your health, your wife, and enough to buy a horse. You can always grow a mustache (or buy one at the theatre shop). Next you'll start whistling when you piss. Cash out, burn the money. See you in Dallas, at the plaza.
KLF JAM

Remember, in a thousand years what the hell is the difference.



Brought to you by the Society For Freedom Enforced By Massive Destructive Power
-Building Orbital Particle Weapon Platforms today for a free tomorrow.
(Soon to be a PBS sponsor)

1 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, Blogger MTL said...

I lost a lot of my emails during a formatting problem awhile back. Someday I'll ask for copies of those you have. Keep 'em safe until then.

Thanks for the kind words. You too do much to give a boost when one is needed. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home